Here’s a PDF.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore 2017
- Thesis: Modeling User Factors in Multimedia Preferences
- Advisor: Prof. Weisi Lin
- B.E. (Hons) in Computer Science, BITS-Pilani, India 2013
- Thesis: Analysis and Detection of Security and Privacy Threats in P2P Networks using Machine Learning
- Advisor: Prof. Chittaranjan Hota
- Assistant Professor (Research), University of Pennsylvania.
- Computer and Information Science
- May 2020 – present
- Research Scientist, University of Pennsylvania.
- at Centre for Digital Health
- September 2018 – present
- Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Pennsylvania.
- Visiting Scholar, University of Pennsylvania.
- at World Well-Being Project, Penn Positive Psychology Center
- Built user-level personality prediction models based on Images people post and like on Twitter.
- August 2016 – April 2017
- Research Intern, Panasonic R&D, Singapore.
- Deep Learning Framework for Facial Action Unit Recognition
- January 2016 – June 2016
- Programming Languages: Python, MATLAB, PHP, HTML, C
- Tools: Caffe, Pandas, Weka, AutoCAD, Minitab, WireShark
- Intel Invent50 Finalist: Our idea on building personalized tourist hotspot recommender system based on Intel RealSense technology is accepted to the finals.
- ACM Multimedia Travel Grant: Received grant from ACM to attend Multimedia 2015 Conference in Brisbane, Australia for presenting our works on a) investigating the influence of personality on multimedia quality and enjoyment; and b) automatic personality modeling based on users’ selfies
- Nanyang Engineering Doctoral Scholarship: Given to 6 out of 100+ incoming graduate students at NTU Singapore
- JAMA Network
- IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, IEEE Transactions on Multimedia
- EPJ Data Science
- ACM CSCW
- IEEE/ACM ASONAM
- AAAI ICWSM
- Applied Clinical Informatics
- ICASSP, ICIP
- PloS One